In this episode of Brews & BizDev, Paul Greiner of Renoun Creative chats with Ross Pomerantz aka Corporate Bro, as Ross enjoys an 805 by Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
They discuss a wide range of topics, touching on
- his latest "LinkedIn drama" and resulting awkward podcast experience with the CEO of Barstool Sports,
- why and how to call out crappy sales tactics--and how and why not to,
- the evolution of salespeople,
- the value of personal branding and creativity in sales,
- what it is to be a "professional loser" and why it's not a bad thing,
- which color crayon gets kids the highest when they eat them, and
- SO much more!
Check it out, enjoy, and if you dig our content, please subscribe and share!