In this episode of Brews & BizDev, Paul chats with Rand Fishkin, cofounder and former head of Moz, and co-founder and CEO of SparkToro.
As they each enjoy their hand-crafted renditions of a Vieux Carre, they discuss:
- the rampant inequalities built into the current venture funding environment (not to mention funding, tech, and marketing in general),
- some solutions for addressing those inequalities (yes, there are some),
- how SparkToro is best used for outreach and amplification (like, for instance, promotion of an interview-based podcast),
- the difference (for Rand) between whiskeys and wines, in terms of discernment,
- Rand's adjustment to being an accessory in his marriage social-media-wise,
- and a lot more!
Thanks for checking out the episode, and if you dig what we're putting out, subscribe and share!
Brews & BizDev is hosted by Paul Greiner and produced by Renoun Creative. Connect with Paul on LinkedIn.