Renoun Creative is looking for a full-time brand manager to work in a fast-paced environment serving as a critical link between the client and the entire agency team.
Brand Managers lead with strategic vision to solve business challenges and drive results for our clients.
In this role – part Account Manager and part Marketing Strategist – you’ll be responsible for understanding the client’s business and their competition in order to help develop marketing strategies, collaborate with the creative and marketing teams to craft well-targeted and compelling campaigns, and advocate to ensure the agency is meeting the client’s needs.
As a dedicated relationship builder and creative problem solver, you’ll help drive the development and expansion of our client brands and our own, including growing our roster of marketing clients, championing internal staff mentorship, collaborating to create and improve internal processes, and identifying new opportunities and strategies that tie to and help accomplish our overall business goals.
- You’ll likely have a bachelor’s degree or higher in business, marketing, or related field, but experienced and skilled individuals are welcome – good is good regardless of your path
- Have at least 5+ years of B2B marketing management experience
- Be a self-motivated, resourceful, and confident problem solver and leader
- Have experience managing a team
- Have familiarity with social media marketing and ads, email marketing, search engine marketing, SEO, and landing page and website optimization
- Be an excellent listener who asks questions and recommends unique strategies based on client goals, budget parameters, and industry best practices
- The skills to develop and present proposed recommendations while leading the conversation during client meetings
- Experience with project management software and proficiency in Google Business Suite
WHAT WE’LL EXPECT OF YOU
- Manage the daily activity of key client/agency relationships
- Ensure viability, accuracy, and success for overarching strategy, and execution on behalf of the client
- Nurture business relationships and continually provide senior-level experience, thought leadership, counsel, and perspective for the agency and our clients
- Develop and grow relationships with prospective and current clients
- Maintain a thorough understanding of clients’ industries, target audiences, and competition
- Serve as part of the agency leadership team to guide agency planning, support new business development, resource management, process and system efficiencies, operations, growth, and change
- Serve as supervisor for various team members, including oversight and evaluation of performance goals
- Identify professional development opportunities for team members, as well as new and emerging industry, social, and cultural trends for potential client and agency adoption
- Ideate proactive opportunities that enhance agency reputation and awareness
- Foster a positive and productive work environment with agency members and clients
- Lead internal and client meetings specifically related to strategy or issue resolution
- Prove campaign effectiveness and ROI to clients through insights and analytics
- Oversee client budgets and monitor annual financial performance of accounts
- Resolve client issues in a manner that’s mutually beneficial to the agency and client, and know when to escalate issues to upper management
- Be willing to jump in and do whatever it takes to ensure our team is successful
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary with performance-based commissions and bonuses, health insurance, and benefits
- A team-first environment where employees broaden their skill set and are empowered to make decisions
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible remote and in-office work environment
- Responsible (unlimited) PTO
- Paid sick time, holidays, and annual team retreat
- A fully stocked team kitchen complete with ample snacks, drinks, and goodies
- Frequent lunches provided by the company – to be enjoyed as a group or while catching up on your favorite Netflix series
ABOUT RENOUN CREATIVE
Renoun Creative is the Customer Success Agency hell-bent on helping forward-thinking businesses grow through better branding, design & marketing.
We’re a 10 person team with a 10-year history of developing successful and innovative branding and marketing campaigns with a creative group of innovative thinkers, representing diverse backgrounds and various perspectives.
By nature we thrive on collaboration, take inspiration from our interests, and are always willing to help each other out. We love what we do and our enthusiasm is always on show. We are strategic and analytical, and the ability and initiative to solve problems effectively is extremely important.
We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves.
We believe in a flexible, fun, family-first work environment that gives you the freedom to balance your work and home life while achieving successful outcomes.
Our team is driven to prosper, and all contribute and share in our success.