Renoun Creative is the Customer Success Agency hell-bent on helping forward-thinking businesses grow through better branding, design & marketing.
Our rapidly growing agency is looking for a data-driven, detail-oriented, and strategic-thinking full-time Marketing Manager to own the majority of the marketing flywheel for our ever-growing roster of clients.
If you’re the perfect fit, you’re a great team player who understands that this is a fast-paced and demanding position, and that the campaigns your team manages have a direct impact on our clients, their brands, and our success. We take our work seriously here, but not ourselves.
Your team will be in charge of attracting client site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads into customers.
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Create and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Develop and own SEO strategies for our clients.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to help clients understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Guide and oversee content creation and copywriting.
- Collaborate with account managers/brand strategists to identify appropriate marketing tactics and initiatives to accomplish client objectives
- Delegate job responsibilities among team members and oversee that quality work is being completed within the deadline(s)
- Review ad performance and campaign success in various platforms
- Manage monthly advertising campaigns and budgets for each client
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments
- Work with project manager(s) to set appropriate timelines and ensure high-quality and timely deliverables
- Work within Hubspot and other common industry marketing platforms to organize, schedule, develop, and execute marketing campaigns
- Provide strategic insights based on reporting and data
- Stay apprised of the latest techniques and procedures
- Write copy for campaigns, design automated workflows, and execute marketing campaigns
- 5-7 years of hands-on, practical marketing experience
- Expert understanding of SEO, SEM, PPC, keyword research, email marketing, and marketing automation. Hubspot experience strongly preferred
- Understand inbound marketing strategy and how to effectively deploy campaigns
- Highly experienced in sales activation marketing tactics
- Above average writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shift priorities as necessary
COMPENSATION & PERKS
Besides a competitive salary, we offer:
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid parking spot in downtown Buffalo
- PTO, paid holidays, paid sick time
- Flexible schedules
- Bonus Potential
- Annual team retreat
- Frequent team lunches