Digital Marketing Specialist
Renoun Creative is the Customer Success Agency hell-bent on helping forward-thinking businesses grow through better branding, design & marketing.
Our rapidly growing agency is looking for an experienced, multi-disciplinary full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to concept, develop, and execute marketing campaigns across various platforms and channels.
You will be in charge of executing SEO, SEM, PPC, email, social media, and content marketing campaigns. You’ll understand the difference between brand building inbound marketing and sales activation techniques.
If you’re the perfect fit, you’re a great team player who understands that this is a fast-paced and demanding position, and that the campaigns you manage have a direct impact on our clients, their brands, and our success. We take our work seriously here, but not ourselves.
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience, including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Convert website traffic into leads for our clients through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Create and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Develop SEO strategies for our clients.
- Review ad performance and campaign success in various platforms
- Manage monthly social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with colleagues across different departments
- Work with 3rd party partners and vendors to help manage digital marketing activities
- Work with project and account managers to execute on time and ensure high-quality and timely deliverables
- Work within Hubspot and other common industry marketing platforms to organize, schedule, develop, and execute marketing campaigns
- Provide strategic insights based on reporting and data
- Stay apprised of the latest techniques and procedures
- Write copy for campaigns, design automated workflows, and execute marketing campaigns
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Understanding of SEO, Google Ads, keyword research, email marketing, and marketing automation. Hubspot experience strongly preferred
- Understand inbound marketing strategy and how to effectively deploy campaigns
- Highly experienced in sales activation marketing tactics
- Above average writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shift priorities as necessary
COMPENSATION & PERKS
Besides offering a competitive salary, we offer:
- Health and dental benefits
- PTO, paid holidays, paid sick time
- Flexible schedules
- Bonus Potential
- Annual team retreat
- Frequent team lunches