Social Media Coordinator
Renoun Creative is hell-bent on helping forward-thinking businesses grow through better branding, design & marketing.
Our rapidly growing agency is looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, full-time Social Media Coordinator to join our team.
We’re looking for someone eager to concept, manage and schedule organic social media posts for an ever-growing roster of clients.
The Social Media Coordinator is a critical link between departments and their team members. Your role is crucial for customer and business success. You’ll work in a fun environment, managing multiple projects and working with a variety of people on our team.
If you’re the perfect fit, you’re a great team player. You understand that this is a fast-paced and demanding position, and that the projects you manage have a direct impact on our clients, their brands, and our success
- Plan and execute social media projects using scheduling management software
- Coordinate with various team members and stakeholders in order to complete projects on time
- Interact with clients as needed to acquire feedback, resources, approvals, etc.
- Manage various kinds of organic social media posts across multiple departments for a variety of client businesses simultaneously
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments
- At least three years of experience planning, scheduling, and creating organic social media posts, preferably in an agency environment
- Have experience scheduling posts in the major social platforms, and understand the nuances, requirements, limitations, and ability of each
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency in social scheduling software, preferably Sprout Social
- Experience working with project management software
- Strong communication skills
- Always organized and a stickler for details
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks
- Agility to shift priorities and areas of focus as necessary
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary with performance-based bonuses, health insurance, and benefits
- A team-first environment where employees broaden their skill set and are empowered to make decisions
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible remote and in-office work environment
- Responsible (unlimited) PTO
- Paid sick time, holidays, and annual team retreat
- A fully stocked team kitchen complete with ample snacks, drinks, and goodies
- Frequent lunches provided by the company – to be enjoyed as a group or while catching up on your favorite streaming series
ABOUT RENOUN CREATIVE
We’re a team with a 10-year history of developing successful and innovative branding and marketing campaigns with a creative group of innovative thinkers, representing diverse backgrounds and various perspectives.
By nature we thrive on collaboration, take inspiration from our interests, and are always willing to help each other out. We love what we do and our enthusiasm is always on show. We are strategic and analytical, and the ability and initiative to solve problems effectively is extremely important.
We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves.
We believe in a flexible, fun, family-first work environment that gives you the freedom to balance your work and home life while achieving successful outcomes professionally.
Our team is driven to prosper, and we all contribute to and share in our success.