Manufacturer of high end roofing product needed to reach multiple buyer personas with a consistent message.
When the leadership team at EcoStar reached out to us, they were looking for a complete overhaul of their brand strategy, including a new website design and development. The new website needed to do a couple things for EcoStar:
• Attract new customers to the brand
• Enable customers in the US & Canada to find a local sales rep
• Provide a library of resources for sales reps, contractors, & architects
• Provide a library of past projects to display the product
Once the website was completed, EcoStar then reached out again for us to help drive customers, reps, and architects to the site. We’ve been able to do just that through a combination of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
In just over a year, we’ve been able to drive tens of thousands of new visitors to the site, resulting in hundreds of new leads for the EcoStar sales team.
Customizing the user experience for multiple audiences
How We Helped
EcoStar wanted to reach a wider audience, and knew that they had at least a few types of people interested in their products:
- Contractors who were going to sell and install EcoStar Products
- Architects who were going to spec in EcoStar Products when designing a new build
- Homeowners who wanted the beauty and durability of EcoStar Products
We first worked with the EcoStar team to create a site map and design that would appeal to all of these different buyer personas, without sacrificing a consistent brand message.
The site outperformed the previous iteration in all measurable aspects for multiple years. Then, the leadership team at EcoStar came back to us with another task: drive more leads and sales. That’s when we implemented an inbound marketing strategy to attract, engage, and delight new users, providing an overall lift in opportunities and sales brought in through the site.
Social Media Management