We’d like to now introduce this project, named SolarHub by CIR, to the world.
SolarHub, at its core, is a solar monitoring system. It lets customers view their current and historical solar energy production, view any panel outages, and even estimate things like c02 emissions saved, trees planted, and light bulbs powered by their solar panels. Essentially, it gives customers visual ownership of their solar production.
In addition to these core functions, SolarHub helps CIR accomplish a few other things, like:
- Reduce time to support by giving customers a direct line to customer service via a ticketing portal
- Encourage customers to refer their friends through a referral program
- Host an event at their home where CIR reps speak to their guests about going solar
- Share their experience on social media
- Submit a request for a case study and drone shoot
SolarHub is built on WordPress and integrates with HubSpot and SolarEdge.
The HubSpot integration enables us to do a few things:
- Easily communicate with customers
- Assign customers a rating, similar to lead scoring, that measures the propensity to refer new customers to Solar by CIR
- Create support tickets directly in HubSpot for the customer service team
The SolarEdge integration is where we bring in system-level production information. This is how customers are able to track electric production and more.