LinkedIn is your portal into the internet’s business network. Having a page helps you connect with other professionals. Through this, you can find potential employees, engage with customers, and educate your network about your business.
Adding a User
1. Go to your linkedin business page.
2. Click Admin Tools in the upper right corner.
3. Select “Manage Admins” under the settings tab.
4. Select the blue “Add Admin” button
5. Search for the person you want to add as a user. They need to have a LinkedIn account to access this page.
6. Select what role you want to assign them. If you are adding a member of the Renoun Team, select “Super Admin’‘ and click Save.
Create an Account
If you want to learn about how to create a LinkedIn page, check out this resource.