About Google Ads
Google Ads is Google’s paid advertising platform. Users on Google see these ads on the top of the page when making a search. This platform shows your business to people who are searching for a solution your company offers.
Creating an Account
1. Go to ads.google.com. Click the blue “Start Now” button.
2. Select your main advertising goal and click Next.
3. Select “Use Options from this Google My Business Account” if you set up your Google My Business account already.
4. Select New Google Ads Account.
5. From here, it will prompt you to make your first ad. You will not be able to access your dashboard until this is done.
To learn how to add a user to a Google Ads account, check out this resource.