LinkedIn is your portal into the internet’s business network. Having a page helps you connect with other professionals. Through this, you can find potential employees, engage with customers, and educate your network about your business.
Creating a Page
1. Go to linkedin.com
2. First, you need to create your own LinkedIn profile if you don’t have one already.
3. Click the Work tab on the upper right corner.
4. Below LinkedIn Business services, click Create a Company Page.
5. Select what kind of page you want.
6. Fill out your company information. After that, you’re done!
If you want to learn about how to add a user to a LinkedIn page, check out this resource.